Best Pole Saw Brands – Pole Saw Guide
Pole saw is very useful tools for trimming and cutting branches of trees. These saws are attached at the end of a pole and you can use them very easily. These devices are not meant for felling trees; they just help you to keep the growth of your foliage in check.
If you don’t know about how to use a pole saw, read in here.
1. Remington RM2599 Maverick 25cc 2-Cycle Pole Saw
This is a gas-powered pole saw with a motor on the bottom. Users find it more reliable than battery or electricity operated pole saws, mostly because it allows more freedom of movement. You can easily hold it up because it has no extension cord. However, because of the gas units, some users find it heavier. The device weighs 17.4 pounds.
Although the RM2599 Maverick is heavier than most other pole saws, the saw is not long. Most users report that the device feels stable while working. You can also shorten or lengthen the device by removing a section of the pole.
• Powerful engine
• The pole is seven foot in length
• Easy to use
• The pole has a removable section
• Feels heavy
• Makes noise
2. Remington RM1025SPS Ranger 10-Inch Pole Saw
The chainsaw of this device can be detached from the pole. That means, this versatile device has a two-in-one design. Armed with a powerful 8-amp motor, this pole saw can be used to chop logs and branches. You can easily chop many types of logs because this pole saw has a 10-inch blade.
When you work with a pole saw, safety is of utmost importance. To make sure that you are safe, carefully check the locks on the pole. This pole saw uses sturdy flip locks that you can rely on.
According to your needs, you can extend or shorten the pole. The durability of this pole is largely indebted to the high-quality aluminum it is made of. The pole lasts as long as the saw.
You need to pay attention to the overall weight of the pole saw. Although RM1025SPS Ranger weighs 12.4 pounds, most users do not find it difficult to use it.
• Two-in-one design
• Saw can be used separately
• Durable and stable
• No tool needed to remove saw
• Locking mechanisms can be extended and retracted
• When the device is on, the trigger may jam, although it happens rarely
• When left idle, oil may leak out
3. Sun Joe SWJ802E 9 FT 6.5 Amp Electric Pole Chain Saw
Sun Joe SWJ802E has some amazing features that make it better than many other pole saws out there. Without the help of any tool, you can turn the head of this saw up to 30 degrees. That means, this device allows you to cut branches from any angle. The growing popularity of this pole saw is greatly indebted to this feature.
The saw also comes in a few colors and designs. You can extend this pole saw up to 9 feet. Depending on your height, this length can really make a difference. It has 6.5 ampere motor and the blade is 8 inches.
• The handle is 9 feet
• Soft grip
• Head can be adjusted
• A variety of colors
• Lubricated chain
• 6.5 ampere motor
• The chain might snap in some cases
• Trimming thicker branches might not be easy
4. Gas Pole Saw, Maxtra 42.7CC 2-Cycle 8.2FT Pole Saw
This is a gas-powered pole saw from Maxtra. Before purchasing this device, make sure that you can handle it because this is perhaps the heaviest and longest model on the market. This strong and reliable pole saw has a powerful motor that really helps you to get the job done. With this pole saw, you can chop sturdy logs with ease, but you should be careful when the pole is fully extended.
This pole is really long—11.4 feet. Be careful while working with this saw, because you may find it hard to maintain full control over this heavy device. With automatic lubrication, this saw works smoothly. You don’t need to worry about cold or warm weather because this saw has a two-position choke.
- Can be extended up to 11.4 feet
- Stable because of the top handle
- The blade is ten inches
- Less vibration
- Air filter
- Weighs 21 pounds
- Can be hard to control when in full length
5. Earthwise CVPS43010 2-In-1 Corded Convertible Chainsaw – Pole Saw
This pole saw is a product of Earthwise and many users find it more reliable than other pole saws. While a robust motor makes this pole saw very effective, it weighs only 10 pounds. Users find it easy to work with because it cuts really well and it weighs less than most other pole saws. The angle of cutting can be adjusted based on your needs. No other pole saw is as customizable as Earthwise CVPS43010.
This pole saw rocks when it comes to safety. When you purchase this machine, you will get a chainsaw cover made of plastic. You can put the saw into the cover for safe storage. You can also break down the saw to store it conveniently.
- Two-in-one design
- You can extend the pole up to 8 feet
- The pivoting head has five settings and you can adjust it according to your needs
- Comes with a blade cover that ensures safety
- The grip on the handle feels soft
- Has a 7-ampere motor
- If the motor is overheated, it may shut down
- All parts are not equally durable
6. Greenworks 8-Inch 6.5 Amp Corded Pole Saw
If you do not use a pole saw on a regular basis, you need to keep it in a safe place. If the machine is a two-in-one, safe storage may not be very easy. With Greenworks, you will not face this problem. The pole Saw comes in a canvass bag that is thick enough. You can carry this saw very easily.
The pole is long enough, but you can shorten it by excluding the middle piece. It can be extended to 8 feet. To trim the branches of a tree, this length is enough.
The motor is 6.5 ampere and the blade is 8 inches. There is a knob you can use to manage the tightness of the chain. The saw remains lubricated because the oiler is automatic.
• The motor is powerful (6.5 ampere)
• The chain is long and durable
• The chain can be adjusted quickly
• 8-feer long pole
• A thick canvass bag
• Easy to carry
• The tightening system might no work well –at least in some cases
• Proper adjustment of the saw takes some effort
You can read more about best circular saw brands.